ExtremePOS® for Video Game Stores for Windows Vista/7/8/10
Buy - Sell - Rent - Trade Software for Video Game Stores
ExtremePOS® software has been servicing game stores since 2001. Our dedication, knowledge, experience and commitment to the industry is unmatched. Our software is Windows based and is extremely intuitive and feature packed. We have designed a product that focuses heavily on the types of features that game stores need, including built-in support for trade ins and used products.
ExtremePOS is available as a one-time purchase or monthly rental
- Various sales and inventory reports
- Rental reports
- Accounts receivable
- Customer sales history
- "Top Sellers" reports
- Employee hours and wages
- Gift Card Reports
- Manual and automatic filters for fast ordering
- Accept as ordered, positive and negative receiving
- Add customer "special orders" to purchase orders
- Add, change, and review inventory
- Quick Import from vendor databases such as BRE, VGPC, and Amazon's Merchant Web Services
- Track rental items
- Handles various item number types (UPC, EAN13, ISBN, and user defined)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database engine
- Automatically generate barcodes on the fly
- Sales history tracking for both new and used items
- Create Departments with options for touch screens.
- Intuitive customizable invoicing screen
- Buy/Sell/Rent/Trade Inventory
- Customer backorders, special requests
- Add customers on the fly, create customer barcode labels for quick scanning at POS
- Multiple invoice printing options
- Put invoices on hold
- Customer accounts receivable (payments on account)
- Sell and redeem Gift Cards
- Take preorders on upcoming items
- Supports Rear Customer Display Application
- Buy, Sell, Trade and Rent
- Interface with Industry Databases
- Power Over your Inventory
- Improve Customer Care
- Keep Track of your Customers
A complete retail solution for stores handling new and used products. Ring up sales, trade-ins, and rental items on the same invoice!
Save a great amount of data entry time by pulling information from the BRE or VGPC database, which supply used selling prices and trade-in values for both the complete and incomplete versions of games! The databases also populate common fields such as title, publisher, UPC code, etcetera.
Know your exact inventory levels. Automatically fill out purchase orders for low stock items. Keep your stock levels of new and used items at the level YOU want!
Speed up your transactions. Suggest used product instead of new in order to increase your profit margins. Have a quick, accurate lookup to see if an item is in stock. Make your customers feel as though they've gotten the highest quality of service possible!
Your current customers are your most likely future customers. Keep a mailing list for them. Keep accounts for a credit line, or for store credit from trade-ins. Make occasional mailings of special offers to bring them back to your store.